WARNING: A Guy Brought the Measles To Buffalo This Weekend
Dang, this guy came to Buffalo and went EVERYWHERE with measles.Symptoms don't usually appear for about 10 days.
A European man who was visiting has the measles and the Department of Health has found out where the guy went. Symptoms with the measles are running nose, fever, rash, cough and conjunctivitis.
Just to double check yourself, here's where he went.
- Old Country Buffet, 821 Country Route 64, Elmira, the afternoon of April 30;
- Ontario Travel Plaza on the Thruway in Leroy, between 4 and 6 p.m.;
- Sheraton Niagara Falls, 300 3rd St., Niagara Falls, from April 30 to May 2;
- Niagara Falls Urgent Care, 3117 Military Road, Niagara Falls, between 3 and 6 p.m. on May 1;
- Exit 5 on Interstate 390 in Dansville the morning of May 2.