We Guess Your Profession Based On the Question You Get Asked the Most
One of the FIRST questions people ask us as morning dj's is "What time do you get up???" I get it, our job isn't exactly "typical". And yes, we do get up early (my first alarm goes off at 3:35am, for the record). The second question is almost always "Can you get me free tickets?" You can scroll down for the answer to THAT*.
We decided to guess YOUR job based on the question YOU get asked the most. This was fun and lasted all morning!
Here are a few of the questions YOU get asked, and our guesses. The answers will follow....
- Cheryl: Aren't you scared, being a woman?
(Laura's guess: CO/police officer, Keith's guess: prison worker)
- Mark: You only work 2 days a week?
(Laura's guess: bartender, Keith's guess: musician)
- Sylvia: What's the hardest part of your job?
(Laura's guess: vet, Keith's guess: health care)
- Kathy: Did you get all that?
(Laura's guess: stenographer, Keith's guess: ???)
- Elaine: How many times do you get hung up on?
(Laura's guess: Time Warner Cable/National Grid/National Fuel, Keith's guess: Bill collector)
- (Unknown) : How do you sleep at night?
(Laura's guess: lawyer, Keith's guess: barista)
- LaTori: You must do this with your eyes closed...
(Laura's guess: cashier, Keith's guess: sleep study)
- Toni: Why do you always wear a bandanna?
(Laura's guess: farmer, Keith's guess: fitness instructor)
Here are the answers!
- cab driver
- flea market sales
- adult group home manager
- Tim Horton's drive thru
- bill collector
- parking enforcement officer
- construction worker