“Welcome To Buffalo” Gift Basket — What Would You Add?
Welcome to the Queen City!
With March Madness beginning today, we’ll be seeing a lot of new faces in the area…they’re filling up hotels, eating at area restaurants, and realizing why so many WNYers just LOVE it here! So, we’re assembling a “Virtual Welcome To Buffalo Gift Basket”.
Now, we’re not talkin’ just a basket full of chicken wings and beef on weck. Think OUTSIDE the gift box….a few of our suggestions:
- Personal Pot Hole Repair Kit (self explanatory)
- What’s That Smell Odor Detector Kit (Cheerio’s? The Lake? Tonawanda Coke?)
- “How To Cope With Losing Sports Teams” Book (sadly, also self explanatory)
- Personal Translator (Scajaquada? Cheektowaga?)
- Guide to the Three Tonawandas (there are three???)
- How To Refer To Highways (put a “the” in front of EVERYTHING)
What else would you add?
(PS: If you want to send some of the cooler things Buffalo has to offer, check out my friends at BuffaloInABox and what they have! Pretty cool!)