Welcome To Earth!
Are there aliens among us? Sometimes I run into people and say yup, they're an alien! Why not take a poll at work and find out who thinks that the person next to you might be from outer space. According to a recent Reuters Ipsos poll of the world, one in five of us think that aliens hang out with us here on earth. Here are the findings:
- More than 40 percent of people from India and China believe that aliens walk among us disguised as humans.
- Those least likely to believe in this are from Belgium, Sweden and the Netherlands (8 percent each).
- The majority of people polled, or 80 percent, don't believe aliens in our midst.
- Most of those believers are under the age of 35, and across all income classes, the survey showed. Of those who do not believe, most are women.
- More men than women -- 22 percent vs. 17 percent, believe that alien beings are on earth.