What Are The Benefits Of Massage Therapy? [WELLNESS WEDNESDAY]
Welcome to Wellness Wednesday! As part of this initiative, each week, some of our health-focused advertisers will be providing tips and advice for leading a healthier lifestyle.
Therapeutic massage from a trained and licensed massage therapist, like that offered at Spa 400, has numerous health benefits. These include:
• Improved circulation.
• Enhanced immune system function.
• Improved nervous system function.
• Reduced blood pressure.
• Reduced pain and muscle tension.
• Improved mood and assists in the body’s reaction to stress.
• Positive effects on conditions such as fibromyalgia, arthritis, migraine headaches and many more.
Regular massage therapy can even help people manage chronic pain and medical conditions and improve their quality of life and mobility.