What Listeners Love Most About Summertime! — Delilah’s Reflections
Summertime is that time of year to enjoy being outside and all the exciting outdoor activities that tend to come with having great weather.
Here’s a list of things a few loyal listeners of Delilah submitted that they love about the summer!
– Home grown tomatoes for sandwiches and other fruits and veggies are best in the summer! Jackie
– Spraying my horses with cool water from the hose as they stand patiently still enjoying their summertime delight and I also love walking barefoot in the cool green grass of my home. LaDonna
– The thing that I love most about summer is that it’s not winter. Patty
– The sweet sounds of singing birds and the soft warm breeze on your face. Alicia
– Everything is alive and the living is easy going! Debbie
– Coffee on the deck in the morning. Katie
– Summer for me is flowers, butterflies, hummingbirds, the smell of freshly mowed grass and honeysuckle on the vine, the taste of warm tomatoes picked and eaten with salt, and the giggles of little children playing outside! Linda
– I love swimming in the lake and camping. Kerry
– Long and warm days! Sarah
– Balmy nights, flip flops and picnics. Susanne
– Walking barefoot on the beach. Denise
– My colorful garden and the peace that it brings. Tina
Call me today at 1-888-633-5452 and let me put your summer story to a song that helps you sail away into a carefree state of mind. Have a beautiful week!
What do YOU love about summertime? Share by commenting below!
Rachel Specht contributed to this post