What Little Thing Makes You The Happiest? [VIDEO]
In case you missed my great savings story this morning, I sat in my car Sunday evening after a Target run, gazing at my receipt as though it were a big, shiny, 85-carat diamond ring.
I was positively (and probably inappropriately) GIDDY at how much I had managed to save between my cool Cartwheel app and coupons, plus in-store bargains. Yeah, I got all KINDS of excited. I saved. I budgeted. I tweeted.
If you watch “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo“, you know how much Mama June considers herself a super-couponer (she’s got STOCK PILES of laundry detergent, toilet paper and baked beans). I couldn’t believe the high I got from my saving experience…so now I totally appreciate June’s excitement (though I draw the line at turning my dining room into a mini-warehouse).
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo: Couponing Tips with Mama June : Video : TLC
A recent survey asked people what little things make them the happiest. Included in the top 10:
- Finding $5 in your pocket.
- Getting to the cashier and finding whatever you were buying was actually on sale and cheaper than you expected.
- Getting into bed with fresh sheets.
- Completing a long to-do list.
- Hearing a good song on the radio (clearly they’re 96.1 listeners…).
What little thing makes you the happiest???