What Makes You Feel Good?
Sounds like a silly question, but sometimes it’s the silly that gets us through the day.
A new survey asked women what little things make them feel good. I always try to be very grateful for those little things, as in the end, that’s what really matters, right?
The top 5 answers:
- A compliment from a friend or significant other
- Having hair that was just styled, cut, or colored
- Looking good in a picture
- Having perfectly smooth legs
- Getting a good night’s sleep
For me, I LOVE how I feel when someone compliments my cooking. It’s so satisfying to know I’ve fed a mouth, and a soul.
Ok, maybe that’s a little dramatic, but you get the jist. So, what makes YOU feel good?