Women and Their Weight
The battle of the bulge is one women have waged for years! But a recent survey reveals some startling facts. Do you agree with these? Leave us a comment in the comment section. According to Glamour magazine:
- 163 pounds is the average weight of a woman.
- 133 pounds is the average woman's goal weight.
- 16% of women say they've been treated badly because of their weight.
- 10 times is the average number of attempts a woman has tried to lose weight.
- 63% of women step on the scale at least once a week.
- 57% of women say they'd rather be rich than stay at their dream weight forever.