Workpal Wednesday Rules
WORKPAL WEDNESDAY PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER
- The WORKPAL WEDNESDAY promotion will begin at approximately 12:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) Wednesday, June 21, 2017 and will end at 11:00 am ET on Wednesday, June 28, 2017.
- To participate in the contest, listeners must log onto Mix96Buffalo.com, and complete the official contest entry form, with their first name and last name, home telephone number and valid e-mail address. In addition, contestants must nominate a co-worker, submit the co-worker’s first and last name, co-worker’s work phone number, name of workplace, and submit a short paragraph on the entry form about why the co-worker deserves to receive a $25.00 Wheatberry Bake Shop.
- ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER EMAIL ADDRESS.
- The contest is open to WMSX (Townsqaure Media) listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in the WNY broadcast area of the radio station. Employees of Townsquare Media (the “Station(s)”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the WNY metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families AND/OR HOUSEHOLDS are ineligible to participate or win.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest.
- One winner per prize offered, must have valid photo ID
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- One (1) prize will be awarded in this promotion. The prize is one (1) $25.00 gift certificate to Wheatberry Bake Shop, 385 Harlem Road, Snyder, NY 14226.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by 11:59 pm ET on Tuesday, June 27, 2017.
- Radio station representative will contact all winners. “Winners must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within thirty (30) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will not be selected.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. “If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.”
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WBUF/WBLK/WYRK/WMSX, 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo, NY 14203