If Your Favorite TV Restaurants Were Real, What WNY Towns Would They Be in?
We had so much fun with this earlier today!
We all have our favorite restaurants (especially during Local Restaurant Week), whether they're real or not. What the heck does that mean?
Sure, you may love Joe's Deli, but what about the Peach Pit? JJ's Diner? Central Perk?
We posed the question: What TV/Movie/Fake restaurant do you wish was real, and where in Buffalo would it be best in?
Here are your answers!
- Central Perk (Friends) -- Elmwood Village
- JJ's Diner (Parks and Rec) -- Webster St in North Tonawanda
- The Krusty Krab (SpongeBob) -- Canalside / the Marina
- The diner from Seinfeld -- Hertel
- Whistle Stop Cafe (Fried Green Tomatoes) -- East Side
- The Peach Pit (90210) -- Near Will South
- The Max (Saved By The Bell) -- Kenmore Village
- Edna's Edibles (Facts of Life) -- Main St., Williamsville
- Granny's (Once Upon a Time) -- East Aurora
- Gettysburger (Scandal) -- Chip Strip or near the mall
- Williamsburg Diner (Two Broke Girls) -- Amherst St. near Sportsman's Tavern
- The Cantina (Star Wars) -- Allen St.
- Mel's Diner (Alice) -- Lockport or exit 49 off the 90
- GoodBurger (All That!) -- Chippewa
- Paul Bunyan's Cupboard (The Great Outdoors) -- W. Seneca
- Cheers -- Downtown Buffalo near Pearl Street
What else would you add to the list?