Buffalo Has This New Thing Called The Chicken Wing Trail–See What Stops Are On It!
What is the Chicken Wing Trail? Where is the Chicken Wing Trail?
Think of a bar crawl, but without beer and with chicken wings only (okay, okay, I know we live in Buffalo--there will be plenty of beer). This is another event and experience that Western New York has to offer and become another reason to celebrate Buffalo's greatest (don't argue me on it) invention.
We have your back if you are ready to give the Chicken Wing Trail a whirl.
- The Anchor Bar, “Original Wings” 1047 Main St., Buffalo
- Bar-Bill Tavern, “Painted Wings” 185 Main St., East Aurora
- Blackthorn Restaurant, “South Buffalo Wings” 2134 Seneca St., Buffalo
- Cole’s Restaurant, “Classic Wings” 1104 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo
- Doc Sullivan’s, “Smitty Wings” 474 Abbott Rd., Buffalo
- Duff’s, “Very, Very Hot Wings” 3651 Sheridan Dr., Amherst
- Elmo’s, “Double-dipped Wings” 2349 Millersport Hwy., Getzville
- Gabriel’s Gate, “Old School Wings” 145 Allen St., Buffalo
- Gene McCarthy’s, “Blue Cheese Wings” 73 Hamburg St., Buffalo
- Glen Park Tavern, “Sicilian Wings” 5507 Main St., Williamsville
- The Lenox Grill, “Korean Barbecue Wings” 140 North Street, Buffalo
- Mammoser’s Tavern, “Special Sauce Wings” 16 S. Buffalo St., Hamburg
Buffalo has one of the most distinctive food cultures in the entire United States,” Visit Buffalo Niagara President and CEO Patrick Kaler said. “And for more than 50 years, chicken wings have been a cornerstone of that culture. With the success of food and beverage trails across the country, Visit Buffalo Niagara felt it was a no-brainer to launch what we’re calling ‘America’s Tastiest Drive’ as a way to call attention to Buffalo’s amazing food scene.”