Tony P’s Dyngus Day Do’s & Don’ts
It’s Dyngus Day, so to help make you the best Dyngus you can be we have come up with our Dyngus Day Do’s and Don’ts. This list has been scientifically verified and the advice given is priceless. Live by it and the world could be yours….
Tony P’s Dyngus Day Do’s and Don’ts
- Do get some pussy willows and playfully spank some girls with them. Don’t be the aggressive creeper and beat down a girl with pussy willows. Unless that girl is ‘Polish Princess’ Val Townsend, then do what you have to do to get the job done.
- Do check out the Dyngus Day parade and enjoy the merriment. Don’t make yourself a part of the parade, this isn’t Ferris Bueller’s Day off. Scratch that, be a part of the parade, this is your day.
- Do enjoy all of the Polish beer you can get your hands on. Don’t try and act like you know how to pronounce any of it. Just enjoy it! Also, don’t be stingy. Bring Tony P a beer between 3-7pm at the Polish Villa 2. Dyngus Day is about sharing. Throw a Pierogi his way too, you will feel better about yourself.
- Do some Polka Dancing. Don’t bust out your 1970 dance moves like you’re John Travolta at Studio 54. We don’t want to see the Macarena or Mambo #5 or anything else un-Polish…unless you do the worm…everybody loves to see the worm.
- Do go to Polish Villa 2 to see how Mix96 is celebrating Dyngus Day! Don’t stay home and miss out on all of the fun that comes with this strange holiday. Who cares why it’s a thing, it just is. Plus it’s nice out so you really have no excuse to not party today. Think of this as our playoffs. We don’t make them anymore so we do this instead!